£18,288 – £29,743 Part time (0.6 FTE)
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and forward-thinking teacher, with a real interest in the provision of quality and imaginative teaching to join an experienced and supportive Inclusion Faculty
You should have the ability to work with a range of students focussing on sub level 4 provision as well as students with an Education Healthcare Plan. The ability to teach Numeracy and or Literacy would be an advantage.
Drayton Manor recognise and value continued professional development and as such, training opportunities will be made available to you throughout your career with us.
Drayton Manor is a heavily oversubscribed, diverse, vibrant and successful school with proud traditions and an excellent reputation. Our school motto of ‘Nec Aspera Terrent - hardships do not deter us,’ is at the heart of our ethos and we live this vision every day in our work with our students and everything that we do.
Candidates who have extremely high expectations and are keen to take a full and active role in the life of the school are encouraged to apply. This role requires excellent communication skills, meticulous attention to detail and a firm commitment to upholding the ethos, values and expectations of the school.
Student achievement is high with our most recent provisional progress score at GCSE placing us in the top 10% of schools nationally.
• The opportunity to work for an organisation which is values driven and places our students at the centre of everything we do
• The opportunity to work with fantastic students who are aspirational and driven to succeed
• Access to high quality CPD and support with career progression
• Magnificent buildings and an attractive and harmonious working environment
• An exciting opportunity to be involved in shaping the future direction of the school
For further information and to apply, please visit our career’s site.
The closing date is 9am, Monday 25 May 2020
Interviews will be held remotely via Zoom on Wednesday 27 May 2020
We reserve the right to make an appointment before the closing date, so early applications are encouraged.